10/23/2012

Count Down+ ING

HaPPy TUesDaY ❤
Going to say::::::::: HaPPy HoliDAYsss xD ❤

yipee~~ one more day to go~~ i wan go back lu~~~
"HOME SWEET HOME" ❤
but~~ my mid semester break is full of a lot of homework & assignment  >.<
some more........... still have 2 paper of mid term after the sem break >.<
sad >.< no holidays mood T.T

so i wish to settle my homework before going back ......but i failed >.< hahaha
i cant stop with FACEBOOK~~ DRAMA~~ 
Oh My Godness ~!!!
but luckily i still have finished 2 journal... hahaha
not bad pun mah ~~XD


WHAT I WANT TO DO DURING SEMESTER BREAK ?.? 
hehehe~~
I want watch movie : TED, 犀利人妻, 太极 ❤
woohoo~~
I also want have a gathering with my dearssssss sister ❤
lalalalala~~~
I still want a pillow talk with my dearsssss sister ❤
we have long time dint have girls talk already... i miss it so so much  T.T
I want eat red bean sup ~~
p/s: i already inbox my brother to pass this message to my lovely mother , hehehe...
so that she will cook for me~~~
wow~~ i cant wait for it~~!!! :)



have a good news :)
:: 12/11-15/11 will have holidays again~~ 
:: for hari deepavali n also hari muharram~~

:: 16/11 is Friday~ weekend for Kedah~~

:: so, i hv 5 days holidays again~~!!!

:: yipee

:: HAPPY ^.^


没有评论:

发表评论

Waving Hello Kitty Kaoani Waving Hello Kitty Kaoani Waving Hello Kitty KaoaniWaving Hello Kitty KaoaniWaving Hello Kitty Kaoani