12/29/2012

Back Jungle, Fight Final!!!

冬至1st time 搓汤圆 in UUM~haha

not bad right~~^^

Home sweet home ❤

why 1 week "study week" pass so fast geh ><
i hvn study leh~~@@
but i totally enjoy my "holidays"~
hahaha~~~everyday go out~

22/12/2012

十二生肖 CZ12~nice!!! 
celebrate our 1st Christmas ❤
just a simple dating with u~
movie & dinner~
I like it ^^


Black ❤

23/12/2012

hang out with u ^^
movie again~新兵正传~
haha

Blue today ❤

Christmas present ❤
Siang Siang ❤

24/12/2012

countdown Christmas in auto city~
too many ppl liao~
back jawi "super cafe" haha~
but...
happen some sadness things~
we quarrel  :''(
1st time ><
sad#cry#sorry bii
(White toDaY ❤)

25/12/2012

Merry Christmas!!
Hang out with my dearss ❤
shopping!! shopping!! shopping!!!!!! xDD

u come find me settle our quarrel~
I m really sad~ I tot v will end soon~I scare!! I dunwan!!
I m really love u~
cry#

finally settle~
both of us oso dunwan give up!
we love each other!
^^
(Red tOdaY ❤)

26/12/2012

movie again again!!!
金童玉女
after movie we chat a lot~
u know i m still feel moody with the quarrel~
thanks bii~ 
finally we settle~
no more sadness! no more moody!
I love u ❤
(Grey today ❤)

不可思议~~我们竟然每天穿同样颜色的衣服~哈哈~❤❤❤

27/12/2012

hang out with dearss again!!
rajauda TOMYAM!! 
沿海地带~
i m coming~xD


28/12/2012

BACK JUNGLE~~ 
bye bye~
c u next year baby, dears, mami, papa, didi, nibong tebal~ 

没有评论:

发表评论

Waving Hello Kitty Kaoani Waving Hello Kitty Kaoani Waving Hello Kitty KaoaniWaving Hello Kitty KaoaniWaving Hello Kitty Kaoani