11/04/2012

MiD Term @.@


4/11/2012 Sunday 
tonight hv a mid term (application of computer) 
haiz~~ but i still in holiday mood la~~ how to study? how to exam?

I just study for 1 day >.<
erm... I think is not enough 24hour~ hahaha
really terrible la me >.<

the night~
8.30pm start the exam~
8.00pm already have a lot of students are waiting there to enter the exam hall~
but~~~~~
we wait until 9pm, the person incharge only come >.<
haiz .... terrible than me la u >.<

60 Question~  but I settle in 30 mins
Hahaha~~ but how dare to be the 1st person leave the exam hall~hahaha
Erm… seriously, I dunno how to answer the question >.<
BUT~~ ah sir promise us will give us bonus~~ yeah~~
Cos we wait almost 1 hour leh >.<
So~~ THANK YOU AH SIR J

没有评论:

发表评论

Waving Hello Kitty Kaoani Waving Hello Kitty Kaoani Waving Hello Kitty KaoaniWaving Hello Kitty KaoaniWaving Hello Kitty Kaoani