11/16/2012

my 2nd holiday ❤

12/11/2012 ( YING YING'S bIRtHdAY)

My holiday was full of planning n busy preparation for san jie’s 21th birthday~~
We rent an apartment for doing steamboat & can gather all “sister brother”~~hehe




so many Foods here~~ excited~~haha


1st time make the hotdog sushi :)
I know is not nice in look~~ but not bad in taste~
n FULL of my HEART ❤
hahaha~~

but someone complain got chili sauce inside >.<
ok lo~~ next time do special one for u lo ❤
haha~~


Yeah~~!!! I LIKE IT ❤
HappY BIrthDay san jie ❤


yeah~~ finally i have pillow talk with u all :)
but Pinky dear was damn tired~ early early sleep liao >.<
but i know u r tired la~~ rush to Penang once u finish ur work ~~ Touching ❤

THE NEXT DAY (13/11/2012)


Shopping Day :)

许留山~ Mango flavor dessert ❤
like like like ❤

THE LAST DAY BEFORE I BACK TO UUM (14/11/2012)


Hang out with U ❤
was a nice night because U r by myside ❤
miss the moment with U ❤
Love~~ ❤

没有评论:

发表评论

Waving Hello Kitty Kaoani Waving Hello Kitty Kaoani Waving Hello Kitty KaoaniWaving Hello Kitty KaoaniWaving Hello Kitty Kaoani