11/23/2012

Enjoyed the Moment ❤

a busy week~~


20/11/2012 (Tuesday)

Dancing night ❤

we are Dancing Family ❤







22/11/2012 (Thursday)

singing competiton + 7.9  performance ❤
My look ❤

我:听说爱情回来过~~~~
你:回家 ~~~~

with my very Geng coursemate :)
so "ngam", i just next to her 
haha :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------



7.9 performance~~❤
········································································
Thanks for the blessing from my dears frenss, my bii~~
Sorry that i let u all disappointed~ 
even i din get any reward~ 
BUT~!!!
I get experience~!!!
awesome~!!!
I really enjoy it so so much :)
Thanks for giving the chance~~
I will improve myself~~ ^.^
Gambateh~!! ;)

没有评论:

发表评论

Waving Hello Kitty Kaoani Waving Hello Kitty Kaoani Waving Hello Kitty KaoaniWaving Hello Kitty KaoaniWaving Hello Kitty Kaoani