11/13/2012

is already 1 year ago~

11.11.11~~ my grandma was pass away~ is already 1 year but it still fresh in my mind~
i still remember the time i just back from home to uum... i just enter the UUM entrance~
my phone was rang, is my brother, suddenly i hv a bad sense ><
: yan,  grandma leave us already...
i cant control my tear~ even i m in the bus, n beside me is an unknown... :'''''''(
i need a shoulder :''(
I cry the whole night~ then the next morning, i direct back home~~

the situation was very sad >.<
all relative r with sadness face n keep crying there~ 
my tear was uncontrolled~~ 

one year already~~
I miss you, grandma~~
hope u everything fine in the other world~ 
stay happy with grandpa :)

没有评论:

发表评论

Waving Hello Kitty Kaoani Waving Hello Kitty Kaoani Waving Hello Kitty KaoaniWaving Hello Kitty KaoaniWaving Hello Kitty Kaoani